Track Everything Important with Customizable Forms
Project.net’s Forms module helps you effectively manage your projects by allowing you to create customized forms to track any number of issues, decisions, requirements, features, bugs, goals, risks, etc. Once created, each form is stored in the form library as a template allowing your organization to standardize across all forms. Team members find using Forms makes data entry easier and since the data is collected in a database, sorting the information for analysis is effortless. Forms allow you to:
- Create templates and add controls as required
- Use Forms with the Workflow module to route through the proper process
- Share Forms to collect data from other projects
- Search record meta-data such as when it was created and by whom
- Export data for reporting purposes
- Create personal Forms for to-do lists, issue lists, etc.