We are dedicated to making sure Project.net works for you, and offer a range of services to ensure your success, including:
Did we miss something? If there is anything else we can do that you think will help you manage your projects, please contact us
. We’d love to help.
Dashboards Data integration From existing site: Project Management / Project Portfolio Management is typically deployed in an organizational environment with both pre-existing processes and legacy software that need to be integrated. Project.net's talented programming teams can build the interfaces and customizations for transition to a seamless Project Management / Project Portfolio Management centered around Project.net.
All classes are 2 hours, online, goto meeting style. Classes include:
- User training – team members, project managers
- Project manager training – focus on workplan
- Admin training – sys admin – for people who set it up on their own system only?
- Advanced training – setting up tracking database etc
- Pentaho/BI training (rebranding?)
- Other classes available by request, including on-site
Project.net delivers on-site customized training for both Project Managers and team members on all aspects of using Project.net for Project Management / Project Portfolio Management. Project.net can also provide training materials and "train-the-trainer" training for organizations that prefer to use in-house training resources.