Project.net 9.5.1 Video Overview Tour
This is a video tour of Project.net. Request a free trial by completing the form to the right.
Your Teams Will Use Project.net
Project.net unifies blogs and wikis naturally into the project management workflow, maximizing collaboration between team members. The resulting content-rich project record provides project managers, the project management office (PMO) and executive staff the extended information needed for both effective day-to-day project tracking and high-level strategic decisions.
Spend Money Where It Counts
Traditional project portfolio management packages demand high-priced, up-front licensing fees; to add insult to injury, there's additional costs for ongoing licensing fees, deployment, configuration, and training. Project.net's open source so you can fully leverage any in-house expertise you may already have, supplementing it with Project.net's professional services as needed.
All The Features You Want
Project.net is feature complete, providing all of the check-off functionality you expect in a enterprise-grade project portfolio management solution. As an open source project, Project.net leverages wide adoption and community engagement to offer a dynamic project portfolio management platform that's both robust and innovative.
- Demonstration Overview:
- Personal Tab - Answers the question What should I do today?
- Business Tab - Organize your people and your projects.
- Project Tab - High level view of your project portfolios
- Resources Tab - Insights into staffing your projects
- Project Collaboration - All your project information in one place
- Activity Log
- Project Blog
- Project Wiki
- Document Vault - All your information in 1 place
- Tracking Databases - to filter and track issues, bugs, and risks
- Document processes
- Workplan - unmatched in the industry
- More Information